Make a poster out of this and sell it:
Do you wonder what those 47 pages of legal gobbledegook all mean? Has Micro$oft's EULA got you confused? Welcome to the club. I recently sat down and actually read one of those dastardly things and this is what I found:
1. You have NO rights to anything. We own it all and suffer you to use it...maybe.
2. You paid big bucks to get it, but that's all you get.
3. Tech support? We don't need no stinkin' Tech Support! We spent megabucks to install a voicemail system that is guaranteed to piss off anybody and make them go away in disgust. We don't want to hear from you...EVER.
4. Warranty - doesn't exist. What you see is what you get. If the kluge works, great. If it doesn't, tough. If the software blows up your machine and burns down your house, tough. WE AIN'T RESPONSIBLE - PERIOD.
5. If you live in a state that doesn't allow such things, have fun. We've got far more money and many more lawyers than you'll ever have. Guess who's gonna win, after you're totally broke?
6. Oh yeah. We reserve the right to shut your machine down whenever we feel like it, licensed or not. WE OWN YOU.